Hi, I'm Bridie
Your Growth Facilitator & Life Coach based in Nelson, New Zealand.
My mission: To live a live of joyful connection with myself and others, through creativity, presence, adventure and growth.
How did I end up here?
At 26 I had just got out of a long term relationship, was working my ass off for promotions and pay increases, and was experiencing high levels of anxiety and burnout.
I was always so busy and tired. On the outside my life looked great. But on the inside I felt like the light had been dimmed. Motivation was low and I struggled to make decisions as I didn’t really know what I wanted.
My body started to rebel. I developed digestive issues, back pain & increased feelings of anxiety. I didn’t realised how high my stress levels had become.
It was then that I promised myself that I would do anything to help heal my body and my mind.
I applied a simple formula and achieved incredible clarity around Who I was, What I really wanted and WHY it was important to me. I discovered a purpose and passion that excited me so much more than anything I had done.
Do negative unhelpful thoughts try to pop up still? Of course – this is part of being human. But now I have a powerful framework to get me back on track and aligned with what is important. These tools changed my life so immensely and they can help you too.
I have created a powerful coaching package and partner with women, just like you, so they too can gain clarity, calm, purpose and direction.
Feeling nosey and want to know more? Here's the goss
1. I’m an energiser bunny. I love being active and will pretty much give anything a go. Volleyball, squash, wakeboarding, kayaking…I’m in!
2. I love an adventure and have travelled around 50+ countries. Solo travel, trips with mates and weekend getaways all get me excited.
3. I stayed in an unfulfilling relationship for 8 years…Yes. I know. I tell you this as I know that change can feel scary. I stayed for many reasons, but finally built up the courage to leave. I no longer felt like myself. My spark had gone. And with marriage etc on the cards, I had to get out.
4. After 6 years living overseas, I returned home to NZ and met someone incredible 4 days later. This man was everything I had manifested. I began to open up, trust, and let go of expectations and worry.
5. Personality type: …ENFP (Campaigner). What are you?
6. I have a Major in Psychology – Rewiring the brain is my jam.
Minor in Education – I know how to teach, motivate and get results.
Dip Life Coaching – YOUR growth and success gets me fizzing.
7. I’m a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Hypnotherapy Practitioner – so you can tap into and change your subconscious mind to create lasting change.